Wednesday, March 09, 2005

My new home

I am far too busy to be making a blog. Aside from my job - where I am actually doing two full time jobs - I also spend countless hours running two funds on marketocracy.com, and trying to find time to work out, not to mention that after all that I still like seeing my girlfriend. My way of dealing with all this crap to do is simple. I ignore it (not my girlfriend though). It's definitely not the healthiest thing in the world to do and there are some days I certainly fulfill my tasks amiably. On other days - well - let's just say I'm not the poster child for corporate productivity.

The thing that's making it difficult is my desire to change careers - into Investment Management. I'm a late bloomer for an MBA applicant blogger - and also much different than most. I only applied to three schools - Wisconsin, Indiana (Kelley), and Cornell (Johnson). To date, I have been admitted by UW, and Kelley. I am patiently awaiting a hopeful interview from Cornell.

So, welcome to me - where I have absolutely no idea where this blog will go. I might be here daily because I hate my current profession, or I might never return - making this a one time deal. Either way, I'm already a bit happier than I was before I started.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home