Thursday, May 05, 2005

Go Kendra!

Now that the Apprentice is down to two - I thought I'd just shout out a big "Go Kendra!" To be honest, both her and Tana are great at what they do, but I think that Kendra is well, a) better looking - which means nothing in terms of job qualifications, and b) good at doing what the client / customer wants and not getting to emotionally attached to doing things like attaching rhinestones to t-shirts when it's a marginal addition to the product.

Craig's gone. Finally. That was overdue. He's alright, but the show just made him look a little bit indecisive and inflexible. Bottom line - these two are the final two and they deserved. I look forward to the final show.

Yep - I'm a dork.

3 Comments:

Blogger aregon23 said...

I am cheering for Kendra, simply because I want the book smarts to win. While I definitely think Tana has done a decent job so far, I have to justify my upcoming 150,000 $ investment and the second master's degrees that I will have at by the time I am done with the MBA! :)

May 06, 2005 12:32 AM  
Blogger Clear Admit said...

Hi MarketWizWannabe -

I just wanted to let you know that your MBA applicant blog has been nominated for consideration in Clear Admit's "Best of Blogging" ranking, which we'll be putting together next week. In the meantime, feel free to check out the announcement in our blog, and to email us at info@clearadmit.com to request a ballot and vote.

May 09, 2005 2:20 PM  
Blogger rvb1977 said...

Sounds good. My blog hasn't been around as long, but thanks for the nomination. Hopefully some of the stuff has been informative and funny, too!

May 09, 2005 8:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home