Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Indiana Update

Well, back from San Fran and Orlando yesterday...what a great trip.

This'll be a brief post. Indiana has sweetened the deal, offering an assistantship for both years of MBA school, and the assistantship is a very do-able 5 hrs / week. I still do not think I am headed there, but I am again interested because the school is great, and now it comes at a premium to a private school. I will likely head to the Kelley admit weekend on the 8th to see if this will be the place for me. As it stands:

Cornell - still waiting, now giving a 10% chance of attending
Indiana - percentage upped - 15%
Wisconsin - 75%

Of course, this is just for fun and means nothing. If admitted to Cornell after a visit, that could drastically change these rankings...or it might not at all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home