Thursday, June 16, 2005

Blogs in your inbox!

I'm slow. I know it. I admit it. For someone who has a computer engineering degree, you'd think I would know everything that's going on with computers. But, it just ain't so.

Today, I figured out the Mozilla's Thunderbird email reader can grab blog feeds. This is awesome, I have to say. Then, I do nothing but just launch my email every day, and whalaa - I can see what others are writing. Some of y'all, like Kevin and MargaritaLuvr, are still blogging almost daily! Keep it up!

2 Comments:

Blogger daniel said...

I'm partial to bloglines, myself, so i can keep up with my reading from home or work (or any computer). ;-)

Regards,

Daniel
http://danielsmbaonline.blogspot.com/

June 18, 2005 1:05 AM  
Blogger rvb1977 said...

So nice. BTW - I got your link up :-)

Now I am subscribed to Mark Cuban and Daron Sutton's blogs (Daron is a TV announcer for the brewers). I find these types of things interesting, I guess...

I wonder if there's a white house blog?

June 21, 2005 12:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home