Monday, August 15, 2005

Fantasy Football season is upon us!

For those who play, you understand my excitement. For those who don't, you smugly and secretly ridicule those of us who sit back and do nothing on Sundays except watch football, talk trash with our buddies, eat, drink, and constantly check our computers to see what else is going on around the NFL.

But trust me, there is no better spectator sport in the world (action, hitting, strategy, etc..., and Fantasy Football makes it just that much better!

For the first time, I've actually bought a membership to a site to help me out. Last year I used their book, and because they're completely statistical like myself, it was worth the 19 bucks. In my opinion, The Huddle is the best site for FFball, bar none.

3 Comments:

Blogger Keven said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

August 15, 2005 2:38 PM  
Blogger KV said...

I LOOOOOOOVE fantasy football. Not so much for the NFL though but I dig College football. Fall is by far my favorite season of the year and football is the reason why :-)

August 16, 2005 10:43 PM  
Blogger rvb1977 said...

Second draft last night. It went okay, minus a website glitch that drafted Eric friggin' Moulds for me, instead of Jimmy Smith. Pissed.

And, I have two Rookie RB's, which could be my demise. But, I have Peyton Manning :-) <----That's a big ass grin.

August 18, 2005 10:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home