Friday, July 22, 2005

The Last Day...

A decision I made years 18 months ago...
 
spent countless hours preparing for...
     -GMAT Study
     -School research
     -School visits
     -Application Info
     -Essay writing
     -Essay revising
     -Interviews
 
spent quite a bit of money on, and will spend much, much more on in the next two years...
 
Has come to fruition.  It's my last day at work.  And the goodbyes are interesting - because everyone but me has alot to do, like always. 
 
It will be weird on Monday - when I've no place to go, and basically nothing to do, but work on my market research and learning.  Oh, and I have to start packing too - even though I have a month to move an hour away. 
 
So this chapter in my life has come to a close.  10 years in Engineering.  I'll bet I've learned more than I even realize - time will tell. 
 
But it's time to begin Chapter 2 of my career...and I'm not looking back.
 
See y'all in B-School!

2 Comments:

Blogger KV said...

Well said!

August 01, 2005 2:55 AM  
Blogger rvb1977 said...

Thanks. I swear it took blogger 5 days to actually publish this post.

Weird. No major posting for me lately...busy watching the markets!

August 01, 2005 9:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home