Monday, January 09, 2006

The Break

...is normal for most MBA's. But, when you're trying to crack into the Investment Management biz, it's still busy.

I have been pouring over a research report on Panera Bread. I intend to use it as an example of what I can write. Since it is my first official Equity Report, I wonder how accurate it can actually be. But, all I can work with is what I've been taught thus far, I s'pose. At least the analysis isn't telling me that Panera's worth either 3 dollars a share, or 300 hundred. It's actually fairly close to where it trades today, but not to where I think it will trade in a year.

Anyhow, the point is that break hasn't really been break for me. Well, except that I HAVE slept until noon three times. And I watched "The Price Is Right" once. It hasn't changed one bit since I was 5 years old!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home