Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Wisconsin Portfolio Management - In the Press (Forbes 2003)

If you have access to Forbes, you can view this entire article about the University of Wisconsin's Applied Security Analysis Program (ASAP). I know I have posted a link to it before, but since it's that time of year when people out there are applying / choosing schools, I thought I'd put it here again. While I realize that most people out there have not considered UW, there are a good handful of people out there who want to be in Investment Management, and ASAP is a great place to be.

http://www.fortune.com/fortune/articles/0,15114,395148,00.html

Off to finance class to talk about market efficiency today. I have heard that this is the most animated lecture of the semester, so I've got my coffee and I'm just rarin' to go...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home