Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Crunch Time

It's crunch time. So I blog. It's a way to pretend that there's not a whole bunch of shit to get done in a little bit of time. But it's all good. In three weeks, I'll be chillin' at a bed and breakfast with the girlfriend for a few days before visiting the fam for the holidaze.

So what's due? Marketing Case, Accounting Case / mini-presentation, Finance Case, Data Analysis Case and Presentation.

That's not alot by itself, but it's all group work. The assignments and exams I'll leave out. Just toss some random tests on that and there you have it. Semester 1. Woohoo!

Too bad my call options on Panera expired before the stock started to run. Sad. I hate options.

Out

1 Comments:

Blogger KV said...

Good luck with the end of the term :-)

December 04, 2005 12:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home