Friday, June 24, 2005

My Patience Tested

What a week. The higher powers that be decided to really test my patience in the past week. From one of my posts on my market blog, you can see it was a tough one. Combine that with another trade that went awry, and you have the tip of the iceburg. Work was a struggle this week with the inner-politicking getting rigoldamndiculous.

I also volunteered to deliver some of our team t-shirts to a friend, meeting her halfway. Who knew I'd drive right into one of the bazillion Milwaukee fireworks shows? What shoulda been a 25 minute ride turned into 100 minutes. During that ride, I also managed to find an intersection with a stuck stoplight. Note that you only know that a stoplight is stuck, if you're on the wrong side of it (the stopped side).

I managed to get a couple of hours of sleep this week, too, capped off by my 8.5 hr nap last night. That put my sleep total at a huge 20 hrs this week! The lack of sleep basically made everything that much worse - though it still really is all relative.

On a good note, the refinancing of my car was easy, my softball game was a victory, and we won both of our hockey games to boot. So not all was bad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home