Wednesday, June 29, 2005

16 Working days left

So I have only 16 days left of work. I am willing to stretch this to 21 because I believe that it would be beneficial for both my company and me (financially for me - one week's of work is a month of rent in school). I don't know what will happen. I gave notice two weeks ago and my boss has basically just ignored my notice thus far. He's made no announcement, and apparently isn't doing anything to try to backfill me. I have reminded him - so we'll see what happens. I'm still working on some important stuff at work, and I believe I can get a good start on it all, but the extra work might really help too. Either way, I'm getting excited about my career switch!

2 Comments:

Blogger KV said...

I'm going to give my 1-month notice next week after the long weekend. I'm a little scared!!!

June 30, 2005 11:36 AM  
Blogger rvb1977 said...

Aw man, no worries! What's the worst that could happen? It's an enviable position to be in...

June 30, 2005 5:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home