Monday, January 16, 2006

Semester 2 - about to begin

I did well last semester -> I'm still alive enough to write this post! So, I have my health. Life is good, right?

I say that because my family is messed up. Of course, everyone's is, right? A month off does nothing but reiterate that. They're messed up, but I still love them and I know that they'll get through the things that have happened.

So, tomorrow beginning at 11AM I will once again be in classes. Yeah, that 11AM start is going to be awfully rough. What sucks is that on Mon/Wed classes start at 8AM which means I will get lots of sleep on Tuesday and Thursday and probably no sleep on Mon / Wed. Life is rough.

I posted my classes last semester. I will do that again:

Investment Theory and Application
Corporate Finance Decisions
Valuation and Corporate Investment Decisions
Managing Behavior in Organizations
Operations Management
Professional Perspectives
Investing 101 - aka ASAP 101

Now for the introspective part of the post. I could have probably done just as well by spending less time on my classes. That's not to say I'm a slacker, but I could have worked out more, played some hoops and/or hockey or gone out more. This semester, with the CFA Level 1 exam looming, I may not have the opportunity. That means less Friday hangovers (Yay!) this semester. The point is, though, that you can have a life outside school, even MORE than I though.

Now it's time for me to find out how two of my buddies did in the MBA World Series of Poker. Next year, I am planning on heading to the event myself. Of course, I plan on winning it but in the game of poker you just never know what can happen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home