Sunday, May 14, 2006

And so, Baltimore it will be...

I'm not sure what all the rules are about posting where I'll be working and whatnot...but I can say that I'm really excited to be headed where I am for the summer. It is in the heart of Downtown Baltimore at a firm that invests primarily in Private Equity, but also has a hedge fund business. My excitement was mostly subdued on Friday when I visited the firm - however my insides were incredibly excited.

Now, there's still work to do - the CFA Level 1 exam is on June 3rd and I have probably only put in 50 hours of studying outside of the MBA core.

3 Comments:

Blogger KV said...

I'm glad you found a cool job. Sounds like a great opportunity. Good luck with the CFA as well...

May 14, 2006 3:11 PM  
Blogger rvb1977 said...

CFA, CFA, CFA...

Have you decided where you will go during your week off yet?

Shoot, you won't read this, I'll go over to your blog and ask.

May 15, 2006 4:20 PM  
Blogger KV said...

I have not decided yet.

May 20, 2006 4:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home