Tuesday, May 09, 2006

I'm Done! (with year one)

My last exam was not my best moment as an MBA student, but I am now a 2nd year student. Party Time!

Actually, I did party it up for 3 whole hours, then I came home and fell asleep attempting to watch TV at 9:05 and slept nearly 12 hours before waking this morning.

I apologize for getting lazy with the Oros Speaker updates. It's a shame, too, because the last two speakers were Barry Alvarez - former football coach at UW and now the Athletic Director and John Morgridge, former CEO of Cisco Systems. Both of these guys were funnier than expected and pretty insightful. Barry talked alot about motivation and leadership, and John discussed the culture at Cisco and how it helped fuel its success.

At any rate, early next week I should be able to tell you all whether I will spend my summer in Baltimore or Minneapolis.

1 Comments:

Blogger KV said...

congrats Mr 2nd year student. One more month to go here.

May 09, 2006 2:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home