Sunday, May 21, 2006

CFA - All Day, Everyday

Not that I don't already know most of the material on the CFA Level 1 exam, but I am spending the last weeks heading into it making sure I know the material. I'm putting in 8-12 hours a day - going over the stuff with a fine-toothed comb. It's not actually as bad as you might imagine, since most of the material is interesting (not the Tax stuff, however...)

Fortunately, there is a fun trip with the gf to Boston coming up later this week where I can forget about it for a few days. Beantown - here we come!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi,
can you post some tips about how to prepare for CFA I

May 23, 2006 2:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what are you using to study -- the $395 cirriculum recommended by the CFA institute????

thanx,
future CFA'er.........

July 28, 2006 11:10 AM  
Blogger rvb1977 said...

If you email me directly we can chat about the study. I'm more than willing to help, just don't want to put it out there for all to see!

July 28, 2006 11:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site
co signing mortgage Vw golf air filter Detector in radar scotland Screaming eagle air filter kit Low price portable air conditioner boise White strips my doorbell Free evista Business opportunities prepaid credit card dublin hotel air filter base plates W.a buening stationery discounted 25 spirit cruises Air filter removal for dodge stratus

August 27, 2006 9:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home