Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Class has started

I started off the b-school career in great fashion - Finance. It turns out we get to follow a stock all year through the core, and our group is supposed to know all about it. I don't care what we do, as long as it's not a boring stock. I'll update you on what it will be.

Last weekend I spent my time driving through Chicago, which actually wasn't to bad for once, en route to Grand Rapids, Michigan. Then it was on to Manistee, Michigan. Then Pontiac, Michigan. Then Milwaukee, WI, then back to Madtown.



It was a long, long trip. But - I drafted a good fantasy football team, anchored by Peyton Manning, Domanick Davis, and Curtis Martin (Yeah, I know...how??? - I wonder that myself, since my league has 10 guys, all who've played for more than 7 years).

As for our big ASAP (Applied Security Analysis Program) field trip - well, it turns out that it is a go. I still am hesitant to discuss the details for now, but if and when it happens, rest assured the world will get its information!

The apartment is coming together. It's still not great, but it's getting close. Now, I just need to figure out how the constant outflow of cash can be slowed!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home