Monday, April 11, 2005

IT'S OFFICIAL! -> UW

I am going to be in ASAP at the University of Wisconsin, starting on August 22, 2005. Sweet. I'm on cloud 9. I've maintained all along, that despite UW's absence from top MBA rankings, that ASAP was a unique program, and a top 5 or 10 in the nation. Today I even saw data that puts UW at #7 overall in the Investment Management, in terms of placement.

This is pure heaven for a Badger fan....and I am so excited that not only am I going to a great school that can get me to the buy-side, I am also going to the city I always wanted to - Madison. And, I get to cheer for my favorite college sports teams at the same time. It's the perfect fit; I can't believe that there is a program in this state like this...

If any fellow ASAP students come across this, or any people who are interested in working in the IM business or already do, please be sure to drop me a line!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home